Wednesday, July 23, 2008

photo links

I've posted a bunch of photos on Facebook, but would like to share them with others who are not [yet] on Facebook. I've noticed that other links I've posted like this have stopped working after a time, so if that happens, please let me know. They should be fine for a while though...

In chronological order:

Around Edinburgh
Scotland day trips
Oxford
Wales (I plan to write a few blog entries about this part of the trip, since it was so special to see where my great-grandmother grew up, and to meet my distant cousins there! But for now, here are some of the photos. Aunt Sandi -- don't worry, I will send out a lot more!)

I plan to add one more album of some of my photos from London, and will add the link here once I do that.

A few days in London

No comments: