Saturday, August 05, 2006

bon voyage, mrpard

Not sure if I can wish myself a good journey, but I needed a title for this post about my upcoming travels! In just a few hours I'll be on a plane to LA, and will be spending a total of 3 weeks in the States. It's been a couple years since I was there, and I'm getting excited! Anyway, I write this to let the handful of people that read my semi-frequent postings know that I probaby won't be updating very much these next few weeks, so prepare yourself by finding some other mundane internet reading material. :)
I'm looking forward to seeing some of you soon!

4 comments:

sal said...

have a good trip!!! what will i read in the next 3 weeks?!

Jon said...

have a great trip michelle!

Anonymous said...

hey! hope all is well

jöe said...

thanks for the stache!!!