Tuesday, June 27, 2006

a couple scenic shots from the past...

Just felt compelled to post some pictures taken a while back. These are on my laptop, which I don't use much anymore, but am using while house-sitting. I think this is probably the best sunset picture I've ever taken. And interestingly, it was taken in a Safeway parking lot... not exactly a place you'd expect to get a good shot of the sunset. It was 2 years ago in Rocklin, CA, where my aunt and uncle live.


And this is another shot that I really like. Taken in the hills of Danville, CA, in the morning, before the mist had burnt off. Also 2 years ago.

I think I've missed using my computer these past couple years -- it's nice to be looking through stuff like these pictures that I had forgotten about. And maybe I'm getting nostalgic for the States, since these pictures were taken the last time I was there, which now seems like ages ago! But it looks like I will probably be going back this summer, though I have yet to buy tickets. I do know from my travel agent friend that there are still tickets available in August... so we'll see if I actually make it!

3 comments:

sal said...

you should enlarge and frame them! v. cool shots

Jon said...

Cool pictures!!!

Joe Lo said...

you should visit canada.