Tuesday, March 18, 2008

my new baby

I know what you're thinking, and no, it's not another cat. I got a new camera! I'd been wanting to invest in a better camera for a while, and thought that with my India trip coming up soon, it was a good time to take the plunge.

I did some research on digital SLRs and ultimately decided on the Olympus E-510. The reviews were all very positive (especially this one), and it seemed like a good price for the amount of special features that it has. It's much more complex than my current camera, but still seems pretty user-friendly. I think I'll have at least the basics down before the trip!

I've already had a couple photo shoots with Templeton, and was very pleased with the results. I might post those later... For now, here are a couple pictures of the new baby taken by her older point-and-click brother (OK, this analogy can only go so far...).

Front view. Looking good.

Back view. Niiice.

1 comment:

sal said...

oooo nice i like the blue rim!