Sunday, June 24, 2007

thrilling find

My planner ran out at the end of last month (it was one of those 18-month, or 17-month(?!) ones), and I've been planner-free all June, which is not a good place for me to be. When my planner was close to being used up, I looked at a few places for a new one. I was expecting to have to buy one that began in January, with already-past months that I wouldn't be able to use, but my efforts were unsuccessful. Then on Friday, after I'd already given up hope of finding one, I made a wonderful discovery. An 18-month planner starting in July and going to the end of next year! What are the chances? And it's not just any planner either -- it's a Moleskin! I really like Moleskins, and have been using a small blank-paged Moleskin as a journal this year. This planner happens to match my journal exactly. I'm thrilled on so many different levels...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the background.