Tuesday, May 01, 2007

templeton turns 1

According to our calculations, Templeton's birthday falls at the beginning of May, so we're officially celebrating his birthday today. Here's a funny video that I just took of him. Unfortunately, I stopped filming just as he started talking...



I can't believe Templeton's good fortune! In an earlier post, I shared how much he likes kittens. Well, in the few minutes since I started typing this post, guess what my mom found outside? A kitten! Here he is. His eyes are a little bit gummy, so he'll need some medicine, and Templeton won't be able to play with him right away. But isn't he cute?

Wow, what a happy birthday!
One more video to share. And so as not to overload this post with embedded videos, here's a link. The video is called "Waiting."

No comments: